Why choose The Cool Mind?
Unlike our competitors, we work directly with the competent factories that produce the best jackets to the world.
All our jackets are carefully checked, we check product quality but also its origin, so we offer the best products to the best prices !
We put a point of honor on the quality of our products.
All our payments are secured by SSL encryption, it is also possible to use the platform Paypal even if you don't have an account!
Our payment system is simple and intuitive, just click on "Add to Cart" and "Proceed to payment".
Finalize the procedure indicating your delivery address
Our customers speak for us!
"Very good jacket!" David T
"The jacket is compliant and comfortable, I am able!" Marc N
You are afraid of the product quality?
We undertake to exchange the product or to take it back from you and reimburse you if you are not satisfied with the quality!
All our products are guaranteed for 1 year and certified to CE standard!
France: We deliver between 5 to 12 days in METROPOLITAN FRANCE!
Europe: We deliver between 10 to 18 days throughout Europe!
USA-CANADA: We deliver between 10 to 18 days!
COVID Update: Our deliveries may be a week late!
Instructions heated jackets onlyt)
1. Remove the USB plug
2. Connect the 2A external battery to the heated jacket through the USB portSB
3. Press the external battery if necessary
4. Long press the temperature control switch located at chest level for 2 seconds
5. Red light will flash automatically for auto heat mode.
6. After flashing for 5 minutes, the red light will automatically turn to white light.
The temperature control can be adjusted manually.
Manual temperature control adjustment is divided into three modes:
- Blue Light: Low temperature 25 degrees Celsiuss)
- White or Green Light: average temperature 35 degrees Celsius)
- Red light: Strong temperature 45 degrees Celsiuss)
7. Press and hold the breast temperature control switch for 2 seconds to stop heating.
Take out the power bank before washing the heated jacket or heated vest before putting it in the washing machine! However, we recommend hand washing.